Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Up to Date

Saturday-- the third day of the trip

The group went to The Dixie Stampede and to The Clay Cooper Show. Both performances were terrific and the food at The Dixie Stampede was great. However, my stomach didn't think so. As you may know Missouri is really hilly and this, along with the food made me sick. My 3 roommates then had to be relocated to a different room and the plumbing was broken and the toilet overflowed and flooded a little bit of the bathroom. Not the best way to end your last night on a trip but luckily I felt perfectly fine the next morning to enjoy that day's events.

Sunday-- Last Day :(

The day of packing, fun, and then 6 hours of boredom. The group of about 160 people split up to visit the Titanic Museum and one of the many go-kart places. I would say that I managed not to get hurt but I would be a big fat lier. Go-kart races always end in at least 2 crashes... and I was in one resulting in a scraped knee and slight whiplash. Don't worry though, I'm perfectly okay now.
The next 6-8 hours was our drive back home and we all enjoyed extra sleep and Harry Potter 7 part 2... and more sleep.

Monday-Wednesday -- movies and interviews

M: best way to start spring break at home is a Harry Potter movie marathon.
T: spent the day learning about college and what I might be interested in terms of majors and whatnot
W: went in for an interview and GOT A JOB!!!!! This will be my first job EVER and I am very very excited to be the newest photographer for this company.

well that's everything...
Talk to you on friday!
-Sora


p.s. we still need some help. comment on any post with a topic for one of our posts that you'd like to hear about.

No comments:

Post a Comment