Saturday, March 10, 2012

Long Day, Long Week

Where do I begin? This entire week felt like it just dragged on and on and on... more than usual. Felt to me like Monday never happened...
It is 11:45 pm when I'm writing this, and I finally got home for the first time since 8am this morning. I did come back for a few minutes but I don't count that You see, my mother is from Venezuela and she has many friends that come from many countries. At the University in town, there is a student association for Venezuela and Colombia. Once every year they put on a show to tell the people about what the country is really about. Tonight was Colombian night and I had a good time. The food is DELICIOUS, and the music and dance was great too.
After all this excitement... which totaled 5 hours... I'm pooped. Can't even believe that there was school today.
I WOULD tell you about yesterday too but I don't remember any of it soooo that's my story... that's everything..... The End!

--Sora

P.S. Maybe one day I'll tell you about Venezuela... if you would like to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment