Thursday, March 22, 2012

Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

I am soo excited for my new job, and that would be a major understatement. Today, the 22nd, I went in for training about how to run the cameras and where to stand and how to get clients. Over this past summer I was exploring the app store for some camera apps and ran into instagram and that is when I found one of my greatest passions. I would love to study photography in college but I don't know if I'd like it as a career or just as a hobby. Lucky for me, I found a job at a location that takes pictures of parties and other events, and I CAN'T wait. My first assignment will be next week at my city's Medieval Fair.
Tell you more about that later though.

Friday-- absolutely nothing happened. played guitar, played Mario kart wii, and made plans to go see THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!! I will. DEFINITELY let you know what I think about it on monday while I come up with a topic to discuss next Monday but I need help coming up with one.

No comments:

Post a Comment