Monday, March 12, 2012

Something New

First thing's first... I got my first pair of glasses!!! Definitely a great start to the weekend. Nothing exciting happened on Sunday, just the usual. I did however, write a pretty great book review for 1984 by: George Orwell. It's a good book and if you like books about the future, government/dictatorships, or you want something a little creepy then this novel is for you.
Today (Monday) was the beginning to another spirit week. We were all to be wearing our pj's to school and tomorrow wear all one color. [ this should be interesting ] It is also te day blogger decides to give me a few technical difficulties but nothing I wasn't able to fix, so everything is fine.

Hope your weekend was terrific!
Until Wednessday when I tell you a secret... shhh!
--Sora

No comments:

Post a Comment