Sunday, April 15, 2012

FIRST DISCUSSION!

Before I start I would like to say that the first topic would have been a little less silly but then again this is a great way to start this off. :)

Now, Is it delicious or morbid to build a house out of bacon?


-- DEFINITIONS

mor·bid

/ˈmôrbəd/

Adjective:
  1. Characterized by or appealing to an abnormal and unhealthy interest in disturbing and unpleasant subjects, esp. death and disease.


de·li·cious

/diˈliSHəs/

Adjective:
  1. Highly pleasant to the taste.

I would have to say it's both, but before you say anything I'll just give you my reasoning.
Yes we do consume more than 1.7 billion lbs every year in the U.S and with that much meat we could build a house so it's possible. However, there is something to be considered. Is this bacon cooked? How big is the house? Who/ what would live in it?
If it was about the size of a gingerbread house I'd be all for it. Just buy 5-10 packages at the store and there you go. It would be delicious if cooked, and if you actually enjoy bacon. If we were to build an actual house like yours or mine I would be grossed out, cooked or not. It could still be delicious, but wouldn't be worth it.

Remember, this is just my opinion. Comment below to share YOUR opinion, and don't be afraid to suggest some more topics for next week's discussion day.

~Sora

No comments:

Post a Comment