Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Adventure Time!

~ see that poll over there? ----------> go vote for a discussion. the more votes the better :) ~

Okay so the title lied a bit. I didn't really go on an adventure but my day actually wasn't boring to the point where it feels like the same routine. even if it is I learned something interesting in almost all my classes and
I'm beginning to relearn a song as a 16th birthday gift to one of my greatest friends this upcoming Monday. Hopefully Skype and the Internet will cooperate to allow this task to actually happen.

Another event was that I truly believed that my wallet was lost. turns out it was at the bottom of my backpack in a random pocket that is never used all along. always the last place you look, huh?

Today was a school paper writing day. a personal narrative to be exact.Its only a rough draft at the very moment but after all needed correction are made I might share the final product with y'all.

On another completely unrelated topic, I can NOT wait until the premier for The Legend of Korra! I was [and still am] obsessed with Avatar: The Last Airbender and I feel that it will work out the same way with this series. Last time I checked, the premier episode is on iTunes and is free but it will only last an unknown amount of time. Get it while you still can! :D

Anywho. have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment